Quality Liaison VWGoA (23134)
Company: DAA Draexlmaier Automotive of America LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The
name DR--XLMAIER stands for automotive innovations - products that
enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70,000
associates around the world cooperate to contribute their
knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal.
Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their
creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success.
Individuals like you!
Objective of job
This position acts as customer liaison for the customer VWGoA,
including their mandated tier 2 customers during series, with
responsibility and authority to ensure that the tier 1- and tier 2-
customer requirements with respect to quality are addressed.
This position is located in Chattanooga, TN onsite with the
- Quality Conformity Assurance with focus complaint
- Customer contact establishment, maintenance, and
- Customer representative with regards to the definition of
corrective and preventive actions, in coordination with the
respective quality operations electrics, plant quality and project
- Initiates immediate containment actions to protect the customer
from receiving non-conforming products, at the same time minimizing
the financial impact to DRX. Provides the cut-off point (clean
build) to the customer
- Provision of products to the customer at the required quality
- Reviews QSYS 8D reports and uploads into the VW B2B for
response to complaint reports, as well as other tier 2 customer
portals if applicable.
- Acts as a "firewall" between the customer and the DRX
Organization, and protects the DRX Company from issues that are not
caused by internal process failures or by DRX sub-suppliers.
Conducts the preliminary investigation of defects together with the
customer; Coordinates the return of defective products or
corresponding pictures to the appropriate department at DRX.
- Reviews and report on a regular basis the PPM relevant defects
with the customer and disputes if needed.
- Coordinates line trials and special projects at customer
location and DRX production facllily
- Continuous improvement projects and ideas
- Manages and prioritizes activities based on Organization
- Clarifies technical questions, concerns, and/or problems with
the customer in coordination with different departments within the
DRX Organization (ex. Logistics, Engineering, Plant Quality,
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalency of work
experience in Quality
- Automotive industry experience in Quality or engineering field
- Wiring Harness experience preferred
- Knowledge of the TS-16949 certification
- Microsoft Office intermediate level
- Strong knowledge of control plans, FMEA, and process flows
- Experience with inspection and measurement equipment
Keywords: DAA Draexlmaier Automotive of America LLC, Chattanooga , Quality Liaison VWGoA (23134), Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!