Company: Dtpm Inc.
Location: Fort Payne
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Receive and enter customer orders into purchasing
- Adjust pricing in QuickBooks for install orders.
- Monitor customer credit limits and determine whether an order
can be processed.
- Alert Collections Manager regarding on-hold orders in
- Address backorder items through Podio to obtain a replacement
item and notify the customer regarding the backorder.
- Ensure customer orders are appropriate, such as verifying over
orders or wrong products.
- Communicate with the customer regarding order inquiries,
errors, and shipping or tracking information.
- Fulfill customer orders through warehouse inventory, box,
weigh, and prepare shipping labels.
- Obtain and monitor tracking information from the shipper and
enter on the customer account.Customer Service
- Address customer questions regarding products needed for
- Review and evaluate Sales Contracts for customer terms for a
product, pricing, shipping.
- Alert the Sales team when the customer account does not have
pricing on requested products.
- Maintain customer account information in Unify for accurate
delivery and billing.
- Assist customers with ordering, pricing, and website
- Demonstrate how to use the online website store.
- Assist customers with complaints regarding expired reagents,
lost or incomplete orders, damaged items and shipping/tracking
- Create Ordering actions in Podio to document ordering issues;
items not delivered, expired products, etc.
- Create a task on the Ordering action for the Billing department
to remove items from invoices if they are not deliverable.Job Type:
- 8 hour shiftEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clerical: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One locationby
Keywords: Dtpm Inc., Chattanooga , Orders Clerk, Other , Fort Payne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!