PCA Personal Care Aide
As a Personal Care Aide (PCA) on our Right at Home team of amazing
caregivers, you will improve the quality of life for those we
serve. Giving in-home care to clients is just part of what we do.
We are peace of mind for families, a companion for clients, and a
positive impact on our communities.
Benefits of being a Right at Home Personal Care Aide
- Flexible Scheduling
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Pay Increases and Rewards Programs
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- PAID Training and Development
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Multiple Bonus and Reward Programs
PCA Essential Functions:
As a Personal Care Aide, you will perform personal care
activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living.
These could include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks
- Accompany clients on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Care of bed-bound clients
- Incontinence care
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer lifts
PART TIME AND FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
$10.50 - $14.00 / HOUR
Treat yourself to a rewarding career as a Right at Home
Personal Care Aide! Apply today!
Right at Home provides PPE to caregivers including but not
limited to; gloves, face masks, and hand sanitizer. We have COVID
Safety policies in place to keep caregivers safe and healthy.
This franchise is independently
owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go
directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made
by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about
employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the
franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising