RN Branch Director Home Health
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice, and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Branch Director is accountable
for managing the day-to-day branch operations to ensure the
following: operational efficiencies, quality of patient care,
regulatory compliance, support of business development & patient
base growth, achievement of key performance indicators, and people
management/development. The Branch Director supervises the
branch/clinical staff. Direct responsibility of ensuring the branch
meets applicable Federal, State, and local laws regarding the
certification and licensure process at all times. Responsible
for long-range planning, fiscal viability, and quality of care
provided by the branch. Recruits, interviews, and hires staff and
monitors quality care and organizational performance. Assist other
disciplines in coordinating activities when necessary, assuming
responsibility for continuity, appropriateness, and quality of
- Develops, plans, implements, analyzes and organizes operations
for the Branch.
- Responsible for the delivery of care for all patients served by
the Branch by providing supervision and support to the Clinical
- Works in conjunction with the Area Director of Operations or
the AVP of Operations and Finance Department to establish Branch’s
revenue and budget goals.
- Recognizes the clinical leadership and provides support and
supervision to the Clinical Manager(s) to promote more effective
performance and delivery of quality home care services.
- Maintains office operations in an efficient, productive,
effective, and organized manner, which provides a safe working
environment for employees, meeting local ordinances and fire and
safety regulations in compliance with the company policies.
- Conducts continuous quality improvement quarterly committee
meetings, reviews all patient satisfaction data, and follows up on
negative patient satisfaction surveys and follow-up visits with
- Communicates with the Area Director of Operations or the AVP of
Operations for direction, problem-solving, and implementation of
programs and protocols.
- Partners with Sales Directors and Account Manager(s) to meet
budgeted admission goals. Participates in sales and marketing
- Current RN License.
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare operations management
experience, preferably within Home Health or Hospice.
- Outstanding leadership skills with demonstrated experience
motivating, educating, supervising, and supporting staff and
developing a cohesive team.
- Experienced with quality improvement monitoring and reporting
tools and methods.
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations, and
- Fiscal management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- EMR proficiency, prior Homecare Homebase (HCHB) experience is a
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, reliable
transportation, and automobile liability insurance.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters
are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Chattanooga , RN Branch Director Home Health, Other , Rome, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!