Company: Hearth Hospice
Location: Fort Oglethorpe
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Hearth Hospice is GROWING! We are hiring Full-time
Compassionate Hospice Home Health Aides (HHA) to provide patient
care in and around the Fort Oglethorpe Area! If you are looking for
a career with a purpose and a supportive team culture, then this is
the position for you!
Our Hospice Aides (HHA) work under the supervision of a
registered nurse and perform various services for a patient as
necessary to meet the patient's personal needs and to promote
comfort. As a Hospice Aide, you are responsible for observing the
patient, reporting these observations, and documenting observations
and care performed. Our Hospice Aides are assigned in a manner that
promotes quality, continuity, and safety of a patient's care.
Hearth Hospice is a premier provider of end-of-life care. We
offer excellent compensation and an industry leading benefits
package that includes a company matching 401(k) plan, a generous
time-off package, cell phone and mileage reimbursement, employee
assistance programs, bereavement time off, company-paid life and
AD&D insurance, and comprehensive health, dental, and life
- Performing personal care needs as outlined in the plan of care
and attending to the request of the hospice patient and or
- Assist with various personal care needs including bathing, oral
hygiene, changing bedding, changing clothing, and shampooing.
- Focuses on customer service and continually strives to perform
the duties of their job in a manner that will result in optimal
- Assist patients' family members in caring for their terminally
ill relatives by instructing them on how to go about performing
basic health-care routines.
- Maintains and completes documentation accurately and promptly
while in the patient's home and within the agency and regulatory
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification.
- Complete the Home Health Aide test with a score of Seventy-Five
(75) or better.
- Must meet one of the following qualifications:
- Have satisfactorily completed a nursing program preparing for
RN Licensure or LVN/LPN licensure or;
- Have certification as a nurse aide issued by the state nursing
board or; Have satisfactorily completed a nurse aide education
hospice program approved by the state nursing board, or;
- Be successfully enrolled in a nursing education hospice program
preparing for RN or LVN/LPN licensure and have currently completed
at least one nursing course that includes clinical experience
involving patient care or;
- Have satisfactory passed a competency evaluation that meets the
criteria of 42 CFR 484.36 (b) or;
- Have satisfactorily completed training using the "Personal Care
Aide Training Curriculum" dated 2003 , of the Department of Medical
Assistance Services. However, the training is permissible for
Keywords: Hearth Hospice, Chattanooga , CNA Hospice, Other , Fort Oglethorpe, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!