Company: Engineered Floors
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Extrusion Operator is responsible for efficiently operating
an extrusion machine for yarn production.
- Regularly maintain pack pressure, spin finish waste buckets,
oil reservoir, tack filters, monomer press and main hopper
- Change packs, jets, spin finish totes, and cooling drum filter
- Check compressors, dryers, boilers, and chillers
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Provide scheduled preventive maintenance and address any
- Report all defects and damages to maintenance supervisor
- Maintain all records of repairs and maintenance done on the
- Previous extrusion experience preferred
- Lifting, reaching, standing, stooping and bending is required
throughout the shift
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- Must be able to use scissors, a wrap stick, wrenches and other
- Must be able to distinguish colors and shades
Keywords: Engineered Floors, Chattanooga , Extrusion Operator, Other , Dalton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!