RN-Director of Patient Care Services-Guardian Home Health $10,500 Bonus
Posted on: June 12, 2021
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to
delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes-delivering
evidence-based care in the home-and providing comprehensive
training to further develop our staff along with continuing
education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every
Position: Director of Patient Care Services (Home Health)
Reports to: Executive Director
Our positions of clinical leadership allow you to utilize your
experience through direct oversight of your team of talented
clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care.
Your passion, dedication and drive will help impact the lives of
not only your staff, but also the lives of the patients and
families who are in our care.
As a Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) you will:
- Supervise day-to-day clinical and office operations.
- Ensure new patient referrals are assigned to the appropriate
clinical personnel and that evaluations are performed within 48
hours, unless sufficient documentation exists to warrant a delay in
- Ensure plans of treatment are reviewed and assessed for
appropriateness of clinical content frequency goals and referrals
to other disciplines.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies
and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance
Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Commit to the values and missions of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferred, in nursing with current
licensure to practice nursing in the state of agency operation
- Minimum three (3) years experience, within the last five (5)
years, in a home health agency with at least one (1) year of which
was in a supervisory or administrative role
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured
and in accordance with the state and/or organization requirements
and is good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, Chattanooga , RN-Director of Patient Care Services-Guardian Home Health $10,500 Bonus, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!