CNA (Home Health Aide) - PRN - Blue Ridge
Company: PruittHealth Home Health
Location: Blue Ridge
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At PruittHealth Home Health, were committed to a lot of
things. But were especially committed to caring for our
patients and residents, as well as providing our employees with a
rewarding career as a member of our PruittHealth family.
Thats why we attract employees who are passionate about providing
the highest quality level of care possible for our patients. We
also attract people who are looking for a home, rather than just a
job where being part of a family at work is as important as the
type of work they are doing. As a member of our team, you will also
have access a progressive benefits program that reflects our
commitment to caring for our 16,000 partners.
Position: Home Health Aide/CNA
Location: Our office covers Fannin, Gilmer, Union and Towns
Counties and we are seeking a home health aide/CNA that will cover
all the areas or you can pick your area that you wish to
Assist the patient and patient caregiver with personal hygiene
needs to increase the level of comfort of the patient.
- Provide optimal comfort care, dignity and privacy for the
- Obtain vital signs of patients as assigned.
- Follow procedures for handling medical emergencies or other
incidents that affect the delivery of service.
- Report patient progress and problems to supervisory
- Observe and report any changes in condition, including skin
- Provide comfort care related to turning and positioning.
- Maintain a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the
- Assist with meal preparation and related tasks.
- Assist with patient transfer, ambulation and exercise of
- Provide personal hygiene to patients, including bathing,
shaving, oral hygiene, skin care, dressing, toileting, and hair
- Coordinate care with the RN Care Manager and/or Clinical
- Maintain accurate and current records of visits.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Certificate of completion of a state recognized Home Care Aide
Training Program and supervised clinical practice.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
- One (1) years of experience working with adults in a healthcare
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
- Current registration in the state Nurse Aide Registry as a
Certified Nurse Aide in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Valid drivers license and automobile liability insurance.
- Home care experience is desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
PruittHealth is an innovative, family-owned organization. Were
committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of
services, including skilled nursing care, assisted and independent
living, home health care, hospice care, rehabilitation, pharmacy
and infusion services, and more.
- Attend a minimum of 12 hours of annual in-service education and
provide documentation to the agency.
- Attend team meetings and staff development in-services.
- Communicate well with patients/clients and family
members.Provide a warm and friendly greeting and an approachable
attitude to families, visitors, and patients/residents/clients.
Respond to expressed concerns with a helpful, caring demeanor.
Answer questions in a professional manner.
- Respond to change productively, and handle additional projects
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any
subsequently required reports.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to
keep abreast of changes in the field. Maintain current
license/certification as required.
- Honor patients/residents rights to fair and equitable
treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and
civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational
hazards, including exposure to blood and body fluids, as
- Follow established safety regulations, including fire
protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control,
- Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks
and/or working with equipment.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran
To apply please emailFatima.Closius@pruitthealth.com
Primary Location: Georgia-Blue Ridge
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Mar 19, 2021, 8:29:43 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth Home Health, Chattanooga , CNA (Home Health Aide) - PRN - Blue Ridge, Other , Blue Ridge, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!