CHI Memorial Hospital, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed by
the alignment between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity
Health, proudly delivers emergency care to patients in southeast
Tennessee and northwest Georgia.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care. com with preloaded credits for
children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
The Registered Nurse (RN) in Cardiac Imaging and Nuclear
Medicine is responsible for all aspects of care related to adult
inpatients and outpatients undergoing Cardiac procedures in Nuclear
Medicine, Cardiac PET, Echo/Vascular, and Cardiac CT. Their main
responsibility is performing stress testing in a safe manner.
1. Use two patient Identifiers
2. Compare Doctor's order to requisition for accuracy
3. Assess patient for ability to walk treadmill or use
pharmacologic testing and take accurate medical history.
4. Perform stress testing on Outpatients and Inpatients using
either treadmill or pharmacologic agents following the department
stress testing protocols..
5. Inject radiopharmaceuticals using ALARA principles and
properly dispose of radioactive waste, contaminated IV lines and
6. Routinely demonstrates the ability to prioritize
7. Assess patient condition, comfort and safety during
8. Able to read EKGs and recognize when a patient is having or
has had EKG changes and report to physician.
9. Able to handle any emergent situations that arise during
stress testing, CT or Echo contrast allergies in the Cardiac
Imaging, PET or Nuclear Medicine Department.
10. Uses all diagnostic (EKG, treadmill, vital sign monitor,
Tango Blood pressure monitor, glucometer, ISTAT), computer, and
communication equipment within the department within safe
11. Able to start IVs needed for testing or in emergent
12. Communicates accurate patient information in a timely manner
to peers, physicians, and other departments.
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
Required Licensure and Certifications:
Active RN license in Tennessee, BLS, ACLS (within one month of
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and
At least one year of Cardiac experience preferred, Computer
EKG training or experience, experience working in Emergency room or
cardiac imaging, imaging Nurse, cardiac RN, Cardiac Imaging Nurse,
emergency response, prioritization, rapid response, quality
measures, urgent, immediate hiring, imaging nursing jobs,
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.