Utility I McFarland
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer
solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable
manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the
best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start
or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important
to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or
create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- Work Safely, Obeying all Plant Rules & Procedures
- Maintain a clean and orderly work place for your assigned
- Move controls to drive lift truck to transport materials
- Move levers and controls to operate lifting devices to load,
unload, transport, stack materials
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicle, such as cleaning,
lubricating, recharging / changing batteries and complete daily
vehicle condition report
- Deliver needed materials to manufacturing floor locations
- Retrieve supplies from supply room as directed by crew
- Obtain cardboard for bays using red cardboard carts and refill
- Waste Tubs Handling- Attaching labels, emptying and replacing
- Follow all procedures for strapping, wrapping and moving bale
to appropriate location.
- Follow all procedures for using baler and compressing material
into bale Qualifications:
- Read/write English and proficient in performing basic math
- Successful completion of all on the job training
- Proven safety performance in past job positions
- Good work and attendance records
- Successful completion of all required health and environmental
- Good oral and written communication skills to effectively
interact with others
- Ability to follow simple verbal and written instructions Mohawk
Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates
products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the
world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk, Chattanooga , Utility I McFarland, Other , Dalton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!