Production Operators - Days
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services has partnered with Kerry Ingredients in Calhoun,
GA and are seeking Production Operator positions to start
immediately!--Kerry is a dynamic, fast growing food manufacturer
and is currently searching for reliable, team-oriented Production
Operators!--Great temp to hire opportunity!--Pay/Shift Details:
- 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM; 2-2-3 Schedule (2 days on, 2 off, then 3 on,
3 off)--Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to operate a forklift preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. repetitively throughout the
- Do a wide variety of positions on the production line--Physical
- Ability kneel, bend, squat, stoop, carry, reach, stand, grip,
push, pull, arm extensions and perform elevated work.------
- Ability to work in hot, cold or wet environments.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds continuously.
- Ability to work overtime and use a flexible schedule.
- Ability to walk up to 135 feet one way many times a day.
- Ability to continuously stand/walk up to 12 hours.
- Ability to climb stairs or ladder.Apply on here today! These
positions are through remote recruiters, please do not contact the
local Kelly office for these positions.--#FINRCG2021Why
Kelly--?You're looking to keep your career moving onward and
upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial
staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for
opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit
your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your
path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds
up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Chattanooga , Production Operators - Days, Other , Plainville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!