SOP Writer - Calhoun, GA
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Sugar Valley
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services has partnered with a leading food manufacturer in
Calhoun, GA and is currently searching for a reliable, experienced
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) writer to join their team for
- Primary Job Duties
- Lead the efforts and process to gather and create SOP
requirements or process improvements.
- Act as the supportive source of knowledge for all SOPs and
internal policy documents.
- Lead the analysis and recommendations for SOP
- Manage all aspects of the SOP document control and approval
system and processes.
- Support the communication and training of SOPs to operational
- Assist customer Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to document
processes, develop flowcharts, and draft SOPs.
- Review, suggest, revise, consult, and re-write existing
- Develop and define the terminology used in SOP documents so
they are clearly understood by all audiences that read and/or use
- Develop checklists, communication templates and desktop guides
to augment SOPs.
- Contribute to the development of informational or technical
documents. Informational or technical documents may include, but
not be limited to, regulatory documents, communication materials,
website materials, and training-related materials.
- Minimum Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience writing SOPs, processes, procedures,
user manuals and/or work instructions (or equivalent combination of
education and experience)
- Preference to automotive background and experience
- Understanding and familiarity with standards & procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated skills using Microsoft Visio to develop process
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Understanding of lean and six-sigma quality methodologies are a
- Strong technical documentation skills. Technical writing skills
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, distill and document
significant amounts of information and process steps
- Ability to lead without authority to ensure documents move
through the required review and approval steps
- Shift and Pay Rate
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, $25/hr#TJP2021_PNIWhy
Kelly--?You're looking to keep your career moving onward and
upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial
staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for
opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit
your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your
path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds
up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Chattanooga , SOP Writer - Calhoun, GA, Other , Sugar Valley, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!