Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
My name is Ana and I am a recruiter with Kelly Services. I am
currently seeking for motivated, hardworking individuals seeking to
start work as soon as possible.I am searching for experienced
candidates--in shipping and receiving, warehouse,and--forklift
operation.--Contact : 423-231-1027- ANA CRUZ - RECRUITER.Position:
Material Handler/ Warehouse Associate.--Pay Rate: Depends on
experience, starts out at $14.00 plus depending on
experience.--Schedule: 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday- Friday, Possible
weekends and OT--
- Unload inbound raw materials and supplies delivered to facility
for storage in warehouse.
- Transport materials between departments and buildings to ensure
availability at appropriate times needed for manufacturing
- Document orders, materials, and any stock movements.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling,
packing, crating, loading and securing product.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking inventory as needed.
- Must comply with all warehouse safety rules and
- Keep materials and work area clean, organized, and free from
clutter, or any potential safety hazards.
- Ensure all materials and equipment are organized, used, and
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:--
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1 year warehouse experience, preferred.
- Must be fork truck certified.
- Prior experience with MRP or SAP system.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others both within the
department and externally.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Basic math skills, including addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including mandatory
- Ability to lift up to 100 Ibs.Why Kelly--?As a worker today,
it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for
opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going
on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we
employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support,
guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you
may have never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Chattanooga , Material Handlers, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!