Posted on: February 24, 2021
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that
connect people to locally curated goods, services, and
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people,
REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and
neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our
communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
The Product Owner is the member of the Data Engineering team
responsible for managing the Analytics team's backlog for their
data needs relating to food/grocery delivery platforms,
parking/real estate and last mile delivery.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
- Serve as the primary owner of all data needs for the Analytics
- Define a quarterly roadmap by ensuring that analytics
requirements map to the strategic business initiatives for the CTOs
- Continuously groom stories to ensure they are ready for
development well in advance of sprint commencement
- Prioritize work based on dependencies identified between
- Ensure the engineering team's deliverables are aligned with
that of the dashboard delivery
- Unblock engineers when necessary and ensures timely user
- Manage internal customers' expectations
- Be a knowledge broker between engineering and analytics
What We Need From You
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Systems, Analytics, Business or
equivalent educational or professional experience and/or
- 3+ years of experience working in supporting software projects
in one or more of the following roles:
- Project Management
- Product Management
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Industry experience in one or more of the following
- Real Estate / Parking
- Food & Beverage
- Fulfillment / Middle to Last Mile Delivery
- Ability to query relational databases
- Strong negotiation, stakeholder management and prioritization
- Proficient in building and maintaining relationships along with
fostering a climate of positive working relationships
- Excellent team collaboration skills with experience in dealing
with constantly changing priorities in a large matrix organization
- Analytical thinker skilled in root cause analysis with the
gumption to obtain answers from (and say no) to engineers, analysts
- Knowledge of Agile software development lifecycle
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Aha!, JIRA
- Understanding of APIs, AWS Redshift, Cloudera
- Proficiency in crafting visual aides when new information is
What We'll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer,
tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as computer,
- Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up
to the entire duration of shift.
- Extensive time in front of a computer screen, data entry and
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value
diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable
equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in
which it operates.
Keywords: REEF, Chattanooga , Product Owner, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!