Mgr - Enterprise Systems
Posted on: January 7, 2021
About the Position
The Mgr - Enterprise Systems provides support and expertise for
Kenco's back-office systems with a specific focus on Kenco's Human
Resource, Intranet, Imaging, Safety, and Sales systems. This
position will seek to understand Kenco's enterprise technology
needs and opportunities to build / manage a roadmap that addresses
and supports our goals and strategies. The position will work with
business leaders and members of cross-functional teams to develop
the vision for enterprise products and execute on that vision. The
position will assess the current state of software supported
processes, information sharing, and reporting within the business
and work with customers, key stakeholders and Kenco visionaries to
ensure integration with other Kenco business units. This position
will manage a small team of business analysts in supporting and
implementing the enterprise systems at Kenco.
- Lead all functional aspects of Kenco's back-office
- Build strong business relationships with enterprise system
vendors to ensure systems are supported, available, and meeting
- Work with the various leadership teams across the enterprise
and vendors to prioritize and implement system change
- Develop comprehensive project plans consisting of milestones,
detailed deliverables, resource estimates, and schedules for each
major phase of a project. Proactively identify, communicate and
manage project risks and issues. Escalate to IT management and
project sponsors as appropriate.
- Collect and prioritize new development requests from
stakeholders to continuously improve existing enterprise technology
processes. Help the business customer to interpret and understand
data in reports and how to apply them in improving business
- Communicate system wide notices regarding planned outages to
all users of the system or to select users of the system. Develop
and execute testing strategies and plans for various products and
projects, specifically developed for the Kenco enterprise system
- Work with SQL DBA (Database Administrator) to resolve issues in
the short term relating to Kenco enterprise systems and in the long
term to establish root cause and implement corrective actions to
prevent future recurrence of issues.
- Install and maintain enterprise systems and their components,
including product installation / upgrades, integration management,
Kenco site support, and managing relationships with 3rd party
- Administer system security (e.g. authorization, access, read
only, passwords, etc.) for the purpose of regulating access to the
enterprise platforms and ensuring confidentiality of all
- Identify and execute system interfaces to drive improvements
and manage the data stream between technologies related to
- Set and monitor team goals and objectives.
- Lead system reviews and recommendations (with strategic
roadmap) for all back-office systems.
- Work in partnership with the Business Intelligence team in the
area of data governance through identification of key performance
indicators, identifying data streams, suggesting appropriate
sources for relevant information, and testing applications /
- Maintain a variety of documents, files and electronic or paper
records (e.g. user accounts (email), and online documentation,
etc.) for the purpose of providing up-to-date reference and audit
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems required or equivalent
years of experience required. Equivalent years of experience is
defined as one year of professional experience for each year of
- Preferred: Minimum of 5+ years' experience of enterprise
systems management, systems analysis or technical product
management with experience in UKG (Human Capital Management
software), Docuware, Salesforce, Origami, and intranet
- Required: Significant enterprise systems management experience,
to include Microsoft operating systems and applications, SQL
database technology, reporting technology, and integration
- Required: A minimum of 5 years of supervisory/managerial
- Detail-oriented, process-driven, and customer-focused.
- Strong action-oriented team player; strong preference to work
with a team, values communication and collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate via
e-mail and conference call effectively; ability or experience
working on a team separated by physical distance.
- Comfortable with collaborative approach to project management-
willing to work toward consensus; agreement/alignment is the
cornerstone of go-forward position, "do what you promised you would
do" attitude and willing to accept ownership.
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced
- Capable of multi-tasking and highly organized with excellent
time management skills.
- Business Acumen - Knowledgeable in current and possible future
policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting
his/her business and organization.
- Communicate for Impact - Devoting the time and resources
necessary to communicate the strategic vision, direction,
priorities, and progress of the team for which you are
- Leading People - Ability to develop and implement strategies to
maximize employee performance and foster employee engagement in
meeting the organization's strategy.
- Managing Transitions / Change Management - Effectively plans,
manages and communicates changes in processes with appropriate
- Relationship Management - Building and maintaining
relationships with internal partners to successfully complete
projects and organizational objectives.
- Strategic Agility - Gains perspective and balances the pressure
between daily tasks and strategic actions that impact the long-term
viability of the organization.
- This position is expected to travel approximately 25% or
- A passport is not required but recommended.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Kenco, Chattanooga , Mgr - Enterprise Systems, Other , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!