SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
RN - PT Lactation
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as
a Lactation Nurse today with Parkridge East Hospital.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Parkridge East Hospital, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Lactation Nurse for our facility to ensure that
we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient
care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other
and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient
care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
* As a Lactation Nurse, you will perform direct patient care
within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
* You will utilize therapeutic communication in daily
* You will maintain a safe therapeutic environment.
* You will identify nursing problems as they relate to the
individual needs of the patient. You will plan individualized
patient care utilizing an interdisciplinary approach.
* You will participate in performance improvement
* You will provide care and coordinates participation that
fosters the goals of the hospital's mission and vision
The 128-bed Parkridge East Hospital in East Ridge provides a
full range of medical and surgical services, such as orthopedics
and robotic surgery. Our 24/7 Emergency Department is recognized by
the Society of Chest Pain Centers as an Accredited Chest Pain
Center. The Birth Place at Parkridge East offers a comfortable,
private setting in which families welcome new additions. Our
22-bassinet level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) offers
comprehensive care for babies born at less than 28 weeks gestation
or with critical illnesses.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Lactation Nurse opening. Highly
qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
* Education: Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing,
Associates or Bachelors prepared
* Licensure: Current TN RN or Compact State License in state of
* Certification: BLS required within 90 days of employment;
* NRP and STABLE required within 6 months; CLC, IBCLC
* Experience: 1 year, Women's Services preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.