Looking for Someone to Build and Mentor the future of our
The General Manager is responsible for optimizing the sales
of our Home Improvement products and services. Lead and manage
the Chattanooga, TN office and assume full accountability
for all issues that affect the sales, operation and financial
direction of the office.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty well. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
· Passionate about sales and responsible for selling and hitting
monthly sales targets for continued growth of the office.
· Achieves all financial goals of aggressive profitable growth
by reviewing results and adjusting when needed.
· Maintains an effective organizational structure by delegating
authority, assigning responsibilities, and holding members
· Supervises and mentor’s staff to be effective in achieving
· Focuses on developing the office by identifying, mentoring,
and training candidates and sets career path goals for each
employee in the office. Supplies staff with tools and systems and
direction to perform effectively.
· Promotes an evolving and consistent “best practices” approach
to sales, installation, and product management.
· Maintains compliance with all organization policies,
standards, and practices and values of the entire Company
· Champions an injury free workplace and complies with all
Operational Safety and Health standards.
· Fosters a positive culture for all employees.
· Leads employees by positive example.
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication, and computer
· · Demonstrates effective management, including coaching
and performance management skills.
· Good analytical, problem-solving skills and an understanding
of financial reports and concepts.
· Ability to work with members at all levels (including
executives and) in a team environment.
· Must be able to develop and maintain effective relationships
through excellent interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to travel as required.
· Excellent presentation skills needed.
- 3 Years+ experience managing sales and lead generation
- 3 Years+ construction/home improvement related management and
- Strong work ethic
- One of the best training programs in the Home Improvement
-Stability in the workplace- We have been Business over 50 years
and are still growing
- Medical, vision and dental insurance,- Health savings plan
- Life insurance, Short-term and long-term disability
- Retirement 401K and Company match program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Excellent commission plan - uncapped and paid weekly
- High, monthly bonus potential
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Excellent career track