Company: HonorVet Technologies
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Candidate will be working in a highly motivated team that works
on latest Pega platform. Will give exposure to the Enterprise
Pricing Service application for one of the leading healthcare
company. It is very fast paced environment that gives opportunity
to learn lot about business and technology.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
At least 5+ years of experience in:
1. Pega CSSA 7.X
2. Certifications in Pega CSSA 7.X
5+ Years in Pega development overall
1. 5+ Years of Pega PRPC version 7.X platform experience
2. Experience with process methodology, development methodologies
(Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
3. Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system
4. Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
5. 5+ years of Pega implementations
6. Experience designing and developing process based solutions or
BPM (business process management)
7. Pega SCE Framework- Good to Have, Not Mandatory
8. Healthcare Domain knowledge (nice to have, not mandatory)
9. Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including
enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
10. Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application
quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert
logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
11. Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design /
12. Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership
Required Skills Pega PRPC 7.X
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Keywords: HonorVet Technologies, Chattanooga , Pega Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!