Information Technology Support Specialist
Company: System Soft Technologies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Summary:The purpose of this position is to advice, guidance,
education, and the rapid restoration of normal services to our
customers, providing a single point of contact for all internal and
external customer interactions. Responsibilities:
- The primary role of this position is to provide tier one
technical support of business critical services for internal and
external customers while providing excellent customer service.
- This involves user support for all business lines and related
application software, system software, desktop/pc hardware,
telephony hardware, internet network, storage network, WAN network,
and security access management including enforcing and adhering to
all regulatory and HIPPA security requirements.
- Provide tier one technical/user support for all business lines
and related applications and troubleshoot incidents and requests
via phone/chat and email using Service Desk Manager ITSM platform
leveraging internal knowledge base and resources through
resolution, while providing excellent customer service for all
customers of BCBST, and subsidiary companies information systems
including BCBST, and subsidiary company Employees, Providers,
Members, Group Administrators and Vendors.
- Proactively collect and validate detailed information to
effectively articulate incident factors to appropriate escalation
resources when required
- Maintain a working knowledge of BCBST services and entities to
provide customized support as required Seek opportunities for
continuous improvement with an emphasis on delivering and
optimizing support of services l Respond to, record and track all
interactions, incidents and requests reported via telephone, chat,
electronic mail, or in-person, into the IT Service Management
- Education Level: Associate's Degree or equivalent, relevant
work experience is required.
- 2 years of end-user technical and/or call center experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. l Strong
interpersonal and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems required.
- Technical customer support and/call center experience required,
including the ability to work with users of all ability and
- Must be able to work flexible shifts in a 24x7x365 work
environment, including mandatory rotating weekend, holiday and
- Support Center Analyst certification and ITIL Foundation
Certification must be successfully completed within the first 12
months of service in the job. System Soft Technologies is a proud
equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual
orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified
individuals. If you are an individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you
are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or
apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You
can request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at
Keywords: System Soft Technologies, Chattanooga , Information Technology Support Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!