Senior .Net Developer
Posted on: November 23, 2021
A growing company in Chattanooga, TN is looking for several--mid
to senior leveled .NET Developer. The developer is responsible for
defining, developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining new and
existing software applications in support of business requirements.
They view this .NET Developer as someone who is eager and able to
troubleshoot and look for ways to improve existing systems.
Additionally, they are looking for someone with the right attitude
to come in and be excited to solve problems! -- Specific duties and
responsibilities of the .NET Developer job include:
- Write high-quality (accurate, maintainable, secure, and
well-documented) C# code.
- Assist--in resolving problems with application systems.
- Design, run, and monitor software performance tests on new and
existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating
areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Recommend and perform software improvements and upgrades. --
- Minimum 5 years of professional development experience using
- Expert-level proficiency in the following languages and tools:
.Net Framework, C#, SQL Server
- Willingness to learn and master the following languages and
tools: .Net Core, TFS, Microsoft Azure
- Experience designing and developing external facing RESTful
services -- This .NET Developer job will not last long! Our client
has an aggressive timeline and is looking to hire immediately for
this position! To be considered, you must apply online now and
submit your resume! We are actively monitoring all applies! Apply
below! And, thanks for partnering with Modis! Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacyThe
Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Modis, Chattanooga , Senior .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!