Production Trainer D
Company: Marazzi Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer
solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable
manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the
best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start
or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important
to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What you'll do:
* Train new and existing employees on policies, procedures, and
practices, to perform their job safely and efficiently
* Responsible for all training records
* Assisting supervisors with employee evaluations, placements,
* Any miscellaneous duties assigned by the management team
What you have:
* Must have high school education or equivalent (GED)
* Bi-Lingual preferred
* Demonstrate excellent written and/or verbal communication
* Ability to communicate and deal with employees and/or situations
using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce
tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with
* Proficient using a PC and other department specific databases,
systems, and other hardware and software
* Must commit to passing Mohawk Master Trainer program
* Proficient using all assigned department machinery -
* Basic knowledge and understanding of policies, practices, and
* Work environment is a noisy, high traffic production floor. Must
be able to walk long distances, and stand for long periods of
* May be required to work a flexible schedule to include evening
and night shifts, weekends, and holidays
* We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to
see what we mean!
* Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that
creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United
* Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace
and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Marazzi Group, Chattanooga , Production Trainer D, Human Resources , Dalton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!