PRN Athletic Trainer, AT
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Athletic Trainer – Industrial Setting – Chattanooga, TN
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of
placement, injury prevention, health improvement and rehabilitation
management solutions, dedicated to delivering superior care and
improving both patient and client outcomes.
We are seeking an energetic Athletic Trainer to provide new hire
work testing onsite at a local automotive manufacturing facility in
Chattanooga, TN. We strive to increase the workforce's ability to
perform their job duties safely and decrease the risk of injury
through intervention at the early onset of discomfort in a dynamic
- Proactive injury prevention
- Early symptom intervention
- Injury rehabilitation
- Job analysis and observation
- Occupational health education
Ideal candidate will:
- Possess strong ergonomic and orthopedic interest and
- Be energetic, professional and dependable
- Work independently, take initiative and problem solve
- Possess strong customer service, communication and clinical
- Effectively manage time and accurately complete tasks
- Have emergency response experience
Education and training required:
- Bachelor's degree in Athletic Training
- Tennessee Athletic Trainer license or ability to obtain
- CPR/AED certification
- New grads encouraged to apply!
- Expected coverage through October 2022
This Temporary Part Time Position:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Direct Deposit
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.
Keywords: ProgressiveHealth, Chattanooga , PRN Athletic Trainer, AT, Human Resources , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!