Human Resources Clerk
Company: Davis Vines, LLC
Location: Fort Payne
Posted on: November 22, 2021
POSITION SUMMARYThis role will support the HR Manager by
performing a variety of clerical & human resource support
- Create and maintain employee personnel and all other employee
files; file paperwork accordingly and keep them up-to-date on a
- Conduct new hire orientation including processing new hire
paperwork and issuing badges.
- Answer the telephone and relay messages.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping
human resource information confidential.
- Ability to work in a team environment with various levels of
management and employees.
- Comply with company safety policies, procedures, and best
- Perform miscellaneous clerical functions and special projects
as assigned by the Manager.REQUIRED SKILLS OR EDUCATION
- 1-2 years of experience in a clerical position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibit a can-do attitude, strong interpersonal skills,
including good relationship-building skills, and the ability to
communicate with all levels of employees.
- Possess and maintain excellent time management, strong analytic
and organization and prioritization skills, attention to detail,
and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work on tight timelines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, pressured environment.Job
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clerical Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Davis Vines, LLC, Chattanooga , Human Resources Clerk, Human Resources , Fort Payne, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!