Human Resources Business Partner, Digital
Company: The Heil Co
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Environmental Solutions Group encompasses industry-leading
brands Heil Environmental, Marathon, Bayne, The Curotto-Can, 3rd
Eye, and Soft-Pak to create a premier, fully integrated equipment
group serving the solid waste and recycling industry. Through
extensive voice-of-customer outreach, in-house engineering and
manufacturing capabilities, a wide-reaching service network, and
proven industry expertise, Environmental Solutions Group is focused
on solving customer problems through environmentally responsible
products and providing world-class support. For more information,
ESG is a Dover Corporation operating company. Dover is a
diversified global manufacturer and solutions provider with annual
revenue of approximately $7 billion. We deliver innovative
equipment and components, consumable supplies, aftermarket parts,
software and digital solutions, and support services through five
operating segments: Engineered Products, Fueling Solutions, Imaging
& Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Refrigeration &
Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale with operational
agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our
entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of over 23,000
employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers
to redefine what's possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove,
Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under
\\"DOV.\\" Additional information is available at
Operating Company: Environmental Solutions Group
Reports to: Vice President, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
3rd Eye and Soft-Pak are disrupting the traditional Fleet
Monitoring, Telematics, and Billing with leading high-quality media
and reliable digital delivery. Our services are engineered for high
availability, maximum reach, and cost savings for our customers.
Fleet managers can watch live streams or review safety events
instantly, from any device, to monitor their vehicle fleet. Our
technology is the cornerstone of our industry and our customers use
it to improve their fleet safety, operational, and maintenance
The Human Resources (HR) Business Partner will play a key role
within the Human Resources function as a partner for multiple
business divisions and leaders. The HR Business Partner will drive
strategy for Digital by influencing and implementing programs and
processes that ensure effective utilization of human capital. The
HR Business Partner will provide advice, create processes, and
implement procedures to increase workforce engagement and reduce
risk. The HR Business Partner will provide client support and share
information and best practices to continuously improve Talent
Alignment, Talent Development, and Talent Support focus areas of
the HR strategy. This HR Business Partner may accomplish work by
partnering with other HR leaders within or outside of Environmental
Solutions Group. This position is located remotely with travel to
Austin, Katy, San Diego, and Chattanooga as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
* Driving accomplishment of business objectives through building
strategic partnerships that ensures clear definition of client
group needs, facilitation of integrated solutions, and execution of
* Increasing organizational performance and rapid adoption of
change by providing change leadership for new initiatives including
continuous improvement projects.
* Increasing business effectiveness through influencing and
implementing HR and Organizational Development strategies,
programs, and processes including: Performance Management and
Results-Based Rewards; Talent Acquisition; Organization Planning
and Design; Employee Relations; Talent Review; Development and
Succession Planning; Leadership Training, Coaching, and Assessment;
Talent Data Management and Analytics; Policies and Compliance; and
Acquisition Due Diligence and Integration.
* Modeling key cultural behaviors, driving engagement thinking and
* Leveraging analytics and insights to increase quality of
* Driving a culture of performance, feedback, and accountability
through performance management consultation with leaders and
employees. This includes supporting managers with Employee
Relations issues, ensuring effective and equitable resolution of
* Facilitating employee relationships and conversations to provide
constructive outcomes and sustainable solutions.
* Partnering with Talent Acquisition managers and teams to ensure
the selection of the appropriate people for new and existing
positions. This includes working closely with Talent Acquisition
Partners to develop effective and innovative sourcing and selection
* Coordinating the process of internal transfers, promotions, or
other status changes to ensure regulatory compliance.
* Ensuring compliance of business activities with the appropriate
legal and regulatory frameworks as well as consistency with core
* Participating in departmental strategy development to support
assigned business areas.
* Working with various HR teams to identify and create processes,
tools, systems, and Standard Operating Procedures.
* Working on a variety of special projects, as assigned.
* Bachelor s Degree is required. Advanced degree is preferred.
* Experience within Dover or another Dover Operating Company is
* Experience leading, managing, and facilitating HR projects is
* Experience with performance-, financial-, and project
evaluation-based metrics is required.
* Experience managing organizational change across functions and
geographies is required.
* Ability to critically analyze and assess systems, procedures, and
processes to assure greatest operating efficiencies.
* Expertise in process improvement including LEAN initiatives.
* Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication
* Strategic thinking, leadership, and influencing abilities.
* Excellent attention to detail and customer service
* High energy and self-motivated with an action orientation.
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, and
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/tasks
Builds and Manages Collaborative Relationships
Strong Business Acumen and Sound Judgment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Ethics and Work Standards: Maintain the highest ethical and work
standards, while promoting the same attributes in co-workers and
others. Ensure that all business activities with both internal and
external customers to be performed with a professional demeanor and
that all participants be held accountable to this high
Communication: Expresses thoughts clearly, both orally and in
writing, using good grammar. Presents concise, well organized
reports in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Listens to
understand input, feedback and concerns. Provides complete
information in an open, honest and straightforward manner. Responds
promptly and positively to questions and requests.
Teamwork and Relationships: Works with other employees willingly
and in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork. Supports
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other
factors prohibited by law.
Keywords: The Heil Co, Chattanooga , Human Resources Business Partner, Digital, Human Resources , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!