Delivery Driver Per Diem
Company: Genoa Healthcare
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare. A career with Genoa Healthcare
means you're part of a collaborative effort to serve behavioral
health and addiction treatment communities. We do more than just
provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with
serious mental or chronic illness and those who care for them have
moving stories, and at Genoa we become their voice, their partner.
Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner with
community-based providers and others to ensure that people with
complex health conditions get the right medications and are able to
follow their treatment plans. Our personalized services in-clinic
pharmacies, telepsychiatry and medication management are leading
the way to a new level of care. We recently joined OptumRx, a
pharmacy care services company that is part of Optum and
UnitedHealth Group s family of businesses. We are part of a leading
information and technology-enabled health services business
dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone.
Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare
might be the path to discovering your life's best work. SM We seek
a Per Diem/ PRN Pharmacy Delivery Driver to make deliveries to and
from the pharmacy, clinic and resident homes. The Pharmacy Delivery
Driver may provide assistance in the pharmacy when no deliveries
are scheduled. This is an on call as needed position. Major Duties
- Load vehicles with medications/products for delivery.
- Provide timely and accurate completion of deliveries in an
efficient and courteous manner.
- Verify receipt and provide signature for receipt of items
- Process any required paperwork according to established
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Shred paperwork for disposal.
- Assist in maintaining a clean pharmacy environment by
performing various housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming and
disposing of trash.
- Stock vials.
- Stock bingo cards/bubble packs.
- Light computer data entry.
- Various other duties as may be assigned.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid applicable state driver s license and good driving record
- Requires use of own vehicle to make deliveries, and proof of
- Ability to read and follow maps and directions to customer
- Professional when dealing with team members and the public
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Candidates for the position will be subject to a standard
reference, background check, and drug screening. Please apply at
our website, do not contact the Pharmacy directly. Diversity
creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free
workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before
beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions
are subject to random drug testing. Keywords: deliveries, driving,
delivery, customer service, drivers license, auto insurance
Associated topics: amazon flex, courier, deliv retail driving,
delivery driving, instacart, instacart driver, limo, shopping,
swift driver, uber driving
Keywords: Genoa Healthcare, Chattanooga , Delivery Driver Per Diem, Hospitality & Tourism , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!