Company: Common Table
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Helps cook by providing foodstuffs, supplies, and food preparation
assistance; maintaining cooking utensils, equipment, and kitchen
* Provides food preparation assistance by washing, peeling,
cutting, and seeding vegetables and fruits; cleaning, cutting, and
grinding meats, poultry, and seafood.
* Prepares soups and sauces by stirring and straining.
* Breads foods by by dipping food items in crumbs, flour, and
* Controls recipes by weighing and measuring designated
* Provides foodstuffs and utensils for chef by carrying pans,
kettles, and trays of food to and from work stations, stove, and
* Maintains food quality by storing foods in designated areas;
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by cleaning
work areas, equipment and utensils; segregating and removing
garbage; steam-cleaning or hosing garbage containers; following
sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal
* Keeps supplies and foodstuffs ready by inventorying stock;
requisitioning supplies and foodstuffs; verifying receipt;
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions;
troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing
preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances kitchen and organization reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Food Sanitation, Teamwork, Quality Focus, Safety Management, Energy
Level, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Supply Management, Equipment
Maintenance, Self-Development, Verbal Communication
Keywords: Common Table, Chattanooga , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!