Customer Service Representative
Company: HomeServe USA
Posted on: November 24, 2022
_*\*Training is Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm for 6 weeks.
Schedule for after training will be between 12pm-10pm. Work from
home available after 8 weeks"*_
HomeServe is a Great Place to Work, and while we're biased, we're
not just saying that. We're proud to have been certified as a Great
place to Work the last three years. What does HomeServe do and what
makes it so great? Well, we're glad you asked!
We put people at the heart of everything we do. That's priority
number one for all of us. For the 4.7 million Customers we serve,
that means being there when they have an emergency home repair
need, such as getting their a/c working, clearing their clogged
pipes, or fixing broken electrical systems. With over 1,000
municipal and utility Partners, that means providing their
customers with access to affordable home repair plans, making it
easier, faster and less expensive to have their home repair needs
met. And for the more than 2,500 People working alongside us, it
means fostering a rewarding, inclusive and challenging career
experience that we think is second to none. At HomeServe, everyone
is welcome. We know that having diverse teams has a positive impact
on our work and ultimately helps us better serve our customers.
No matter your role at HomeServe, you're part of a growing global
team that's collectively working to make home repairs and
improvements easy. From our businesses in the U.S. and Canada, to
those in the U.K., Belgium, France, Japan, Portugal and Spain, we
have a shared vision to be the world's largest, most trusted
provider of home repairs and improvements. Our ambition is to do
every job, in every home.
The Repair Management Coordinator, Tier I is responsible for
providing world class customer service on primarily first notice of
loss calls (FNOLC). Tasks include assessing claims,
troubleshooting, advising customers whether or not they are covered
by our warranty, communicating ongoing actions, and deploying
contractors in a manner that enhances the reputation of HomeServe,
* Handle a high volume of customer claims calls and verify coverage
in accordance with our guaranteed standards of service and contract
* Work with customers throughout North America in a call center
environment to troubleshoot and isolate problems.
* Write and respond to customer and contractor correspondence and
interoffice communications in a professional and concise
* Build excellent customer relations and use good judgment in
dealing with our customers in all situations.
* Assist in retaining the customer base and contract renewals by
providing exceptional customer service during every contact.
* Data entry to include general customer account information and
actions taken during customer calls.
* Provide feedback to management regarding customer comments as a
basis to develop ideas for improved services, processes and
* Follow established processes and guidelines in making covered and
not covered decisions.
* Once proficient in Repair Management, position may require
training in other departments based on business need.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience working in a call center environment preferred
* Computer literate including MS Office or equivalent
* Experience in a customer service role preferred
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule on a 24/7 timeline
(hours of operation are 7 days a week from 6am - 12:00 midnight;
including weekends and holidays; some overtime maybe required as
* Knowledge of home repairs processes and terminology is a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Well organized, with good attention to detail
* Good judgment and problem-solving skills
* Flexible, proactive, and self-motivated
In return, we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Friendly, open and team oriented work atmosphere
- Excellent benefits including generous medical, vision, dental and
life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Eligibility to enroll in up to two HomeServe coverage plans paid
for by the company
HomeServe USA is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.50 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* Work from home
* 8 hour shift
* Evening shift
* Every weekend
* Weekend availability
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Chattanooga, TN 37421%58047475%
Keywords: HomeServe USA, Chattanooga , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!