Baker - Panera
Company: Panera Bread
Location: Fort Oglethorpe
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Mission:To provide the highest quality
bakery products to our customers on a consistent basis to ensure to
continued success and superior levels of customer satisfaction at
Panera Bread.Job Duties:
- Bake all products for the current days sales, to be finished
prior to the store opening.
- Maintain product quality and take appropriate action if quality
- Manage around time delays and/or product problems.
- Ensure that actual baked product equals pan-up requirements
(any product shortages must be reported to Teamleader and Store
- Pan-up completed for following day.
- Late-bakes panned up.
- Ingredient and stock maintenance: product rotated, FIFO
practiced, Sygma order completed accurately and in a timely
- Daily and Weekly Sanitation completed (see cleaning
- Maintain and clean equipment, notifying Teamleader and/or Store
Manager when repairs or maintenance is required.
- Receipt of Sygma delivery.
- Assist with bakery case set up as needed.
- Bakery check list completed with Store Manager
- Bakers hot line called.
- Performs any other tasks as assigned by a member of
- Detail oriented and quality minded.
- Some baking experience.
- Proven reliability, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Self-starter with high levels of motivation an initiative.
- No minimum educational requirements.
- Must be at least 16 years of age. (must be able to legally work
3rd shift and operate some equipment)
Keywords: Panera Bread, Chattanooga , Baker - Panera, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Oglethorpe, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!