Call Center Customer Service Rep - start 2/14/2022
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate
and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare
payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire
positive change. You can be part of an established company that
helps our customers thrive by interpreting our clients needs and
tailoring innovative cost management solutions.We are MultiPlan and
we are where bright people come to shine!You can shine with us in a
Customer Service Representative position by assisting callers in an
engaging and professional manner. You can earn an hourly rate of up
to $18.50 per hour and also have the opportunity to receive
additional bonuses based on your performance!We will provide you
with an excellent paid classroom training program as well as
continuous on the job coaching and mentoring. We also have
advancement and growth opportunities available to employees.This is
a full-time (40 hours per week) position and new employees:
- will attend a paid training session
- the training will be held - Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30
pm Central time (9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time).
- will be assigned an 8 hour shift after completing the training
- the shift hours will be Monday - Friday anywhere from 7:00 am
to 7:00 pm Central time (8:00 am - 8:00 pm Eastern time).
- Twice per year, employees are able to pick from available
shifts. These shifts are then fixed for a six month time period.As
a Service Advisor in our call center, you will provide quality
customer service by effectively responding to a variety of
inquiries from customers while documenting all cases according to
established policies and procedures.JOB ROLES AND
- Resolve and input provider/client requests into tracking system
according to established guidelines. Assign cases accordingly.
- Provide customer satisfaction to both internal and external
- Meet or exceed established standards on a consistent basis for
quality, customer service, productivity and service level per
- Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented and
customer focused attitude within and between departments, customers
- Handle routine customer inquiries and assess call escalation;
work with Sr. Service Advisor and Team leader -on resolution.
Redirect calls as needed.
- Provide direction to providers, clients and members regarding
Network Operations processes as needed.
- Identify trends or process improvements to gain call center
efficiencies and quality assurance concerns.
- Collaborate, coordinate and communicate across disciplines and
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Companys Core Competencies and values held
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data, this
role is considered to be a high risk role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to
be construed as all encompassing. -Other duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as
necessary.Find more information on what its like to be a MultiPlan
employee, please go to our Careers page on.
Keywords: MultiPlan, Chattanooga , Call Center Customer Service Rep - start 2/14/2022, Hospitality & Tourism , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!