Psychiatric Nurse - RN - PRN - Adult Campus
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: October 13, 2019
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Parkridge Valley Adult Campus, Chattanooga, TN
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we're committed to the care and
improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that
caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we
serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction
scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth,
and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide
annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including
being named a World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine.
Are you looking for an employer with many different career options
and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place. HCA
at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy-
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial
About this opportunity:
Are you interested in working with individuals that may be
struggling with behavioral or substance abuse issues? At our
Parkridge Valley Adult campus, we give you the opportunity to make
a difference in the lives of others in our inpatient hospital
programs. Our Parkridge Valley Adult campus serves Adult voluntary
and involuntary patients ranging in diagnosis and age. We have a
Dual Diagnosis Unit, Acute Adult Unit, Geriatric and Senior Life
Unit, and General Psych Unit. Our Nurses work conjunctively with
our therapists, physicians, dieticians, and counselors.
- You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients
within the designated unit.
- You will be the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all
disciplines for well-coordinated care for your patients.
- This Nurse oversees and directs the care of assisting
personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to
- When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by
- TriStar Parkridge Valley Adult Campus is a part of the HCA
family and receive continued educations, family feel work
environment, support of the nations largest healthcare provider,
and career advancement opportunities within clinical leadership and
or administrative leadership!
- Utilizes knowledge of growth and development, psychopathology,
and psychosocial systems.
- Has an accurate knowledge of psycho-dynamics and therapeutic
processes as demonstrated by effective intervention and resolution
of problems as they occur, and communication of the processes to
- Displays understanding of family dynamics by responding
appropriately to family members when needed.
- Participate in the initiation of master treatment plan along
with other key program staff.
- Attend treatment planning meetings and conferences to
participate in patient's treatment process and progress.
- Participate in discharge planning and referrals.
You are encouraged to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- RN License (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
- Psychiatric or Behavioral Health Services experience
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) required within 30 days of
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. Current Registered
Nurse in the state of Tennessee.Behavioral Health experience
Parkridge Valley , a two-campus behavioral health facility with
Parkridge Health System, has served the Chattanooga area for over
40 years, providing expertise in treating a broad range of mental
health and chemical dependency issues for all ages.
Parkridge Valley Adult & Senior Campus
The Parkridge Valley Adult & Senior Campus focuses on treatment of
psychiatric and addiction issues in adults. Services include
inpatient, outpatient programs and partial hospitalization programs
for mental health and/or substance abuse.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Chattanooga , Psychiatric Nurse - RN - PRN - Adult Campus, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!