Open Heart Operating Room Nurse
Company: Parkridge Medical Center
Posted on: August 16, 2019
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
TriStar Parkridge Health System
Operating Room Registered Nurse
HCA TriStar above all else is committed to care and improvement to
Human Life. Come join our hospital system team and help save
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they
need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and
vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique
benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Loan repayment program By applying to this posting you will be
considered for Nurse Positions across multiple locations in the
Chattanooga, TN market listed below. Facilities may range from
smaller, intimate hospitals to large medical centers.
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help
you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in
patient care We value your contributions. Our employee recognition
programs encourage our teams to raise the bar in patient care. We
are currently seeking Registered Nurses to join our family. Come be
a part of the change in our TriStar Division!
We are a member of the HCA Healthcare network. Together, we are a
community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician
partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals,
freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care
clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in
patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named
in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on
patient satisfaction and operational data.
Hospitals in HCA Healthcare's Chattanooga network include:
- Parkridge Medical Center
- Parkridge East Hospital
- Parkridge Valley
- Parkridge West Hospital We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member
of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40
years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced
technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice
for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our
comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology
care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud
to be one of Chattanooga's best hospitals for healing. Parkridge
Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic
surgery, and features the area's most knowledgeable and experienced
robotic surgery team.
We have 17 OR suites with state of the art equipment and team
oriented staff. Our OR teams are Open Heart, General surgery,
Orthopedics, Endovascular and Urology. Want to work with the best
of the best and impact patient lives, come join our family.
Our Operating Room / Surgery teams are currently looking for a
Registered Nurse for their CVOR surgery team. This member will be
working day schedule (varies from first case at 7am to last case
7pm) with call requirements.
- Properly prepares the patient for surgical procedure, knowing
all specific requirements set aside by the manufacture
- Supports physician-led time out protocols.
- Responsible for correct patient positioning.
- Provides updates to appropriate individuals identified by the
- Monitors throughout procedure for prosper sterile
- Oversees quality assurance activities, including counts, and
communicating any concerns to the physician.
- Communicate with other departments regarding the transfer and
condition of the patient.
- Appropriate labeling and disposition of the specimens.
- Complying with all Infection Prevention and Hand Hygiene
recommendations after hand-off.
- Completes Occurrence Reports as needed. We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
- License: State of Tennessee Registered Nurse or compact
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, current
- Graduate of an accredited RN Program
- 1 year Surgery experience preferred 66H
Keywords: Parkridge Medical Center, Chattanooga , Open Heart Operating Room Nurse, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!