Psychiatric Nursing House Supervisor - RN - Adult Campus
Posted on: May 17, 2019
Parkridge Valley Adult Campus, Chattanooga, TN
Psychiatric House Supervisor Nurse
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we're committed to the care and
improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that
caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we
serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction
scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth,
and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide
annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including
being named a World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine
Are you looking for an employer with many different career options
and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place. HCA
at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy-
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial
About this opportunity:
Are you interested in working with individuals that may be
struggling with behavioral or substance abuse issues?
At our Parkridge Valley Adult campus, we give you the opportunity
to make a difference in the lives of others in our inpatient
hospital programs. Our Parkridge Valley Adult campus serves Adult
voluntary and involuntary patients ranging in diagnosis and age. We
have a Dual Diagnosis Unit, Acute Adult Unit, Geriatric and Senior
Life Unit, and General Psych Unit. Our Nurses work conjunctively
with our therapists, physicians, dieticians, and counselors.
Plans, directs and evaluates care throughout the facility; relates
effectively with other shifts for continuity of care; promotes
teamwork with other departments, programs and system; participates
in all phases of education, maintenance of records, and upgrading
of policies, procedures and skills of staff.
- You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients
within the designated unit.
- You will be the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all
disciplines for well-coordinated care for your patients.
- Nurse oversees and directs the care of assisting personnel,
maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned
- When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by
- TriStar Parkridge Valley Adult Campus is a part of the HCA
family and receive continued educations, family feel work
environment, support of the nations largest healthcare provider,
and career advancement opportunities within clinical leadership and
or administrative leadership!
- Utilizes knowledge of growth and development, psychopathology,
and psychosocial systems.
- Participate in the initiation of master treatment plan along
with other key program staff.
- Attend treatment planning meetings and conferences to
participate in patient's treatment process and progress.
- Participate in discharge planning and referrals.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about us here -
Keywords: HCA., Chattanooga , Psychiatric Nursing House Supervisor - RN - Adult Campus, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!