Float Pool Nurse
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Job Code: 01269-13890
PARKRIDGE EAST HOSPITAL CHATTANOOGA, TN
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) FLOAT POOL
Parkridge East Hospital, a facility of Parkridge Medical Center, is a 128-bed full-service, acute care hospital serving the Chattanooga, Tennessee and northwest Georgia area. Well known as a leader in obstetrics, high-risk births and women s services, Parkridge East also specializes in orthopaedics, emergency care, inpatient & outpatient surgery and diagnostics. Parkridge East has been serving the community for over 30 years, and is your family s partner in healthcare for every stage of life.
Our facility offers award-winning healthcare for every stage of life, delivered by highly trained professionals.
Virtual Tour of Parkridge East Hospital
PARKRIDGE EAST is currently looking for a REGISTERED (RN) FLOAT POOL working PRN 8 shifts a month with weekend requirements for nights 7p - 7a
* Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department.
* Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient s requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs.
* Demonstrate knowledge to assess, plan, evaluate, and document care in coordination with the health care team across the continuum
* Assess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching throughout hospitalization and in preparation for discharge
* Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
* Maintain a safe work environment
* State of Tennessee Registered Nurse.
* BLS certification current
* NRP, ACLS and PALS obtained/maintained within timeframes required by hospital policy
* Graduate of an accredited RN Program.
* 1 yr Med/Surg experience preferred.
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 09/26/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Chattanooga , Float Pool Nurse, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!