Medical Asst Certified Urgent Care FT Day - Bilingual
Company: Adventist Health Systems
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Medical Asst Certified Urgent Care FT Day- Bilingual Gordon Hospital Gordon Hospital located in Calhoun, GA is looking for a Medical Asst Certified Urgent Care FT Day- Bilingualto join their team! If you have experience as a RN and are passionate about patient care, this could be your next opportunity! Medical Asst Certified Urgent Care FT Day- Bilingual Top Reasons why you want to work at Gordon Hospital as a Medical Asst Certified Urgent Care FT Day- Bilingual:
- Award-winning community hospital offering extensive inpatient and outpatient services
- Conveniently located on Interstate 75, an hour northwest of Atlanta and an hour south of Chattanooga.
- Areas explosive growth offers the promise of a vibrant economy for many years to come.
- Attractive benefit and compensation plan
- Friendly, faith-based working environment
- Career growth and advancement potential Medical Asst Certified Urgent Care FT Day- Bilingual What you will need:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent and graduation from a vocational or other technical school with training or apprenticeship.
- BLS/CPR certification is required.
- Certification as medical assistant required through CMS recognized certification organization such the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or American Medical Technologists (AMT)
- Use of Computers, telephone, fax machine, copier, stethoscope, EKG machine, pulse oximeter, oxygen devices, wheelchairs, stretchers, scales, glucose monitor, and other patient care equipment necessary to perform required duties as appropriate to the scope of the practice.
- Prefer Minimum six (6) months customer service experience in medical office. Proficiency must be attained via on-the-job training, and orientation, within 3 months
- Customer service skills preferred
- Medical terminology preferred
- Prefer Bilingual - Spanish candidate Medical Asst Certified Urgent Care FT Day- Bilingual Gordon Hospital Gordon Hospital is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to be the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas. Medical Asst Certified Urgent Care FT Day- Bilingual *This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. *
Keywords: Adventist Health Systems, Chattanooga , Medical Asst Certified Urgent Care FT Day - Bilingual, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!