RN / Registered Nurse / Tennessee / Permanent / Registered Nurse Open Heart
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as an OR Registered Nurse today with Parkridge Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Parkridge Medical Center, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking an OR
Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to
provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an
amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will properly prepare the patient for surgical procedure,
knowing all specific requirements set aside by the manufacture
- You will support physician-led time out protocols.
- You will monitor throughout procedure for prosper sterile
- You will oversee quality assurance activities, including
counts, and communicating any concerns to the physician.
- You will communicate with other departments regarding the
transfer and condition of the patient.
- You will comply with all Infection Prevention and Hand Hygiene
recommendations after hand-off.
- You will complete Occurrence Reports as needed. Parkridge
Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over
the years, the 275 bed hospital has built a reputation for advanced
technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice
for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. We are
proud to be one of Chattanoogas best hospitals for healing.
Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to
offer robotic surgery, and features the areas most knowledgeable
and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center
Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it
a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events
when every minute matters.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our OR Registered Nurse opening. Highly
qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- License: State of Tennessee Registered Nurse or compact
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, current
- Graduate of an accredited RN Program
- 1 year Surgery experience preferred We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: HCA., Chattanooga , RN / Registered Nurse / Tennessee / Permanent / Registered Nurse Open Heart, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!