RN Operations Manager
Posted on: May 25, 2023
109 Grady Rd, -Etowah, -Tennessee, -37331, -United States of
AmericaDaVita is a dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial company. We
are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven
leader.For the past 10 years, DaVita has demonstrably improved
clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year. As a
Registered Nurse (RN) Operations Manager (aka Facility
Administrator or "FA" internally) you will directly impact patient
care as the trusted front-line leader in an outpatient clinic.As a
Registered Nurse (RN) Operations Manager, you can expect:
- Patients come first. You have an opportunity to build on your
relationship with your patients, while also continuously improving
their health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement
- Meaningful Workday - EVERY Day. You'll go home every day
knowing you are making a difference in patients' lives and that you
are developing your team to reach their full potential.
- Available when the clinic is open.
- Lead a Team. Develop, mentor and inspire a cross-functional
clinical team (census dependent on state laws) to deliver the best
for our patients, teammates and community.
- Financial Management. Manage complete operation and performance
of the clinic: adhere to budget, forecast expenses, manage vendor
relationships, order supplies, and monitor compliance.
- Autonomy. -It's your clinic to run. You aren't alone though.
You will have the support and guidance of your director, regional
peers and the greater company to help you manage your facility. We
foster entrepreneurs and those who seek to continuously
- Culture & Growth. Our values are not just written in a book
somewhere, but are an intentional part of everything we do. As
leaders, you are able to reward others for demonstrating those
shared beliefs and behaviors, and in turn, we intend to do the same
- Partner with Regional Operations Director to identify and
address employee and patient concerns to drive towards Regional
goals and standardsThe shining star for our Registered Nurse (RN)
Operations Manager should have:
- Passion for making a difference in people's lives.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in leadership required. You will
be leading and building a team to achieve clinical excellence.
Experience supervising direct reports preferred.
- We hire leaders from all industries: corporate businesses,
retail, military, consulting, healthcare, we could go on... the
point is we hire from diverse backgrounds and leadership/management
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a person
who "gets the right stuff done".
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an
environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is
- Collaboration is a much to be successful in this role. - You
will be working with clinical and financial teams on a daily basis
to produce results that align to business needs. -
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Associate's degree required: Bachelor's degree in related area
strongly preferred.Are you ready to take ownership, drive results
and experience the rewards? Take the first step at .DaVita is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/DisabilityDaVita
requires teammates to comply with Federal and State requirements
related to vaccination against Covid-19. - This includes being up
to date with vaccinations or having a qualified exemption. - For
our teammates who work to support in-patient treatments in hospital
or healthcare systems, there may be additional booster requirements
prior to providing patient care services.What We'll Provide:More
than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to
what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving
benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with
one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace -, backup child and elder
care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of
programs to help strong performers grow within their career and
also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses
through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.At DaVita,
we strive to be a community first and a company second. - We want
all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." -
Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in
our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. - We are proud
to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action
employer. - As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and
promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other protected
characteristic.Salary/ Wage RangeCompensation for the role will
depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's
qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall
outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total
rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage
and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at -
Keywords: DaVita, Chattanooga , RN Operations Manager, Healthcare , Etowah, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...