Clinical Nurse Coordinator Weekends Only
Company: Parkridge Medical Center
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Clinical Nurse Coordinator you want in your current role? We
invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work,
and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity
for you to join Parkridge Medical Center which is a part of the
nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsParkridge Medical Center, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for
benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the
forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human
life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a
voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils,
vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our
multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at
Parkridge Medical Center!Job Summary and QualificationsNorth
CampusThe Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers
high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all
functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In
collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC
directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with
established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for
staff, and models a commitment to the organization's
vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience
and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental
What you will do in this role:
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure
efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of
patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with
other members of the management team.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and other managers to
create an environment of teamwork that supports improved outcomes
- Supports a patient-first philosophy and engages in service
recovery when necessary.
- Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by
operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee
rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Provides recommendations related to interviewing, selecting,
and training new staff. Recommends and implements courses of
action, including training and development, conflict resolution,
personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations,
and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively better
- Assists with staff scheduling. Manages all practical aspects of
staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established
- Supports proper inventory control and assists with managing
supplies and equipment.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 30 days
of employment start date
- PALS Pediatric Adv Life Supt must be obtained within 60 months
of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate DegreeThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Parkridge Medical Center is a 270+ bed hospital. We are
near downtown Chattanooga. We feature comprehensive diagnostic,
medical, and surgical services. These services include
cardiovascular surgery and cancer treatment. These services include
intensive care, orthopedic and spine surgery, and rehabilitation.
The facility includes a state of the art neurosurgery program.
Patients also have access to OB-GYN services. Patients have access
to a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. They also have access
to (NICU) and behavioral health treatment centers for children and
adults."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If this opportunity is your next step in
your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical Nurse
Coordinator opening. We review all applications. Qualified
candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are
interviewing apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Parkridge Medical Center, Chattanooga , Clinical Nurse Coordinator Weekends Only, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...