Company: Starr Regional Medical Center
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Starr Regional Medical CenterStarr Regional Medical Center is
currently seeking talent to fill the position of Respiratory
Therapist for our Cardiopulmonary Department. This job is
permanent, full-time. - - -Benefits Include: - -
- $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE for qualified applicants -
- Competitive Pay - -
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) for full-time
employees - -
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for
full-time employees - -
- 401(k) plan with company match - -
- Paid Training - -
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants -
-Core competencies include, but are not limited to the following: -
- Measures lung capacity and analyzes blood samples using a blood
- Delivers and assesses response to ordered therapy per plan of
care. Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
- Evaluates respiratory care policies and procedures based on
patient outcomes, current research, and best practices.
- Responds to codes and calls for emergent assistance. Assesses
patient condition and delivers appropriate treatment.
- Educates the patient and family about the patient's illness and
provides information about community support groups and other
- Maintains storage areas with required supply levels and
- Disassembles, cleans, and sterilizes equipment, and performs
preventative maintenance and calibration of machines.
- Operates electrophysiology/cardiac stress test equipment to
perform clinical diagnostic electrophysiologic/cardiac stress test
exams and routine invasive procedures according to established
standards and practices.
Keywords: Starr Regional Medical Center, Chattanooga , Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Athens, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...