Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - Dialysis
Company: Cynet Health
Location: Fort Oglethorpe
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- Cynet Health dialysis nurses are expected to provide care and
support for patients suffering from acute and chronic renal
- They assist pre-during and post dialysis procedures, following
physician's legal orders.Reports To:
- Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor of contracted
- Cynet Health Account Manager
- Cynet Health Director of NursingDuties and Responsibilities:
- Dialysis Nurses is expected to provide direct and
individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of
scientific nursing principles. In addition to general nursing care,
responsibilities of Dialysis Nurses include (but are not limited
- Able to prime dialyzer and bloodlines.
- Records patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Readies dialysis equipment
- Oversees the dialysis treatment from start to finish.
- Cannulated patient's accesses.
- Demonstrates the ability to remove femoral sheathes &
administer medications, including thrombolytic.
- Cleans and dresses permanent and temporary catheters.
- Monitors patient and adjusts specialized equipment used on
patients, and interprets and records information.
- Identifies irregular dialysis reactions and notifies
appropriate medical team members e.g. Charge RN, Physicians.
- Secures/draws blood works, and basic interpretation of
- Teach patients and significant others how to manage their
illness, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs,
diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of
medication, if needed.
- Maintains medical inventory and restocking of supplies
- Provides pre- and post-procedure care to patients within the
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending
on assignment settingMinimum Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current nursing license, in good standing with the state
- Minimum of two (2) year dialysis experience
- Ability to lift twenty (20) pounds. Moving, lifting or
transferring of patients may involve lifting of up to fifty (50)
pounds, as well as assist with weights of more than one-hundred
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Fine motor skills
- Visual acuity
Required for Onboarding
Keywords: Cynet Health, Chattanooga , Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - Dialysis, Healthcare , Fort Oglethorpe, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...