Laboratory Medical Technologist
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description *****Up to $7,500.00 Sign on Bonus Available - Apply
Now!***** At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance
your career as a Medical Technologist today with Parkridge East
Hospital. We are committed to providing our employees with the
support they need. At Parkridge East Hospital, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a Medical
Technologist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide
all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients served.
- You will handle specimen processing, pre-analytic inspection of
specimens for identification and integrity.
- You will perform various types of laboratory test(s) on patient
specimens, evaluate test results, and report/enter/verify test
results in Laboratory Information System.
- You will evaluates new and/or modified procedures, reagents and
instruments as directed by Section Coordinator.
- You will communicate laboratory test knowledge and test results
in a professional and appropriate manner. The 128-bed Parkridge
East Hospital in East Ridge provides a full range of medical and
surgical services, such as orthopedics and robotic surgery. Our
24/7 Emergency Department is recognized by the Society of Chest
Pain Centers as an Accredited Chest Pain Center. The Birth Place at
Parkridge East offers a comfortable, private setting in which
families welcome new additions. Our 22-bassinet level III Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit (NICU) offers comprehensive care for babies
born at less than 28 weeks gestation or with critical illnesses.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. Be part of
an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing
applications for our Medical Technologist opening. Highly qualified
candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your
application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree; Graduate from aNCCLS accredited
Medical Technologist program.
- TN State Clinical Lab Technician. MT (ASCP)required.
- Hospital laboratory experience preferred.
Weare an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Chattanooga , Laboratory Medical Technologist, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!