RN Surgery & OR
Company: Starr Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Starr Regional Medical CenterWho We Are:People are our passion
and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are
not just what you can do. Starr Regional Medical Center is a
two-hospital system with campuses in Athens and Etowah, TN. The
Athens campus provides inpatient and outpatient services through
its 118-bed acute care facility while the Etowah campus is home to
an emergency department, outpatient services, an 88-bed skilled and
long-term care nursing home, a senior care program and wound care
center. Where We Are: Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky
Mountains, Athens offers an opportunity to step back in time and be
surrounded by nature and history. Etowah is known as the "Gateway
to the Cherokee National Forest" and is loaded with natural
resources, an expanding economy, and unique downtown district to
offer a high quality life to all that reside here. Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) for full-time
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified
applicantsProvides direct patient care to patients using the
nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards
of practice.Reports to: Director Surgical Services
- Performs initial and ongoing assessments of patient's
- Establishes a plan of care which is appropriate to problems
identified and involves the patient according to his or her
capabilities and desires.
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication
administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well
as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient
care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and
spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides
patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition,
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient.
Keywords: Starr Regional Medical Center, Chattanooga , RN Surgery & OR, Healthcare , Athens, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!