Pharmacy Technician II
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) Pharmacy Technician II today with
Parkridge Medical Center.BenefitsParkridge Medical Center, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Pharmacy Technician II. We care for our
community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary and QualificationsThe Certified Pharmacy
Technician is responsible for assisting Pharmacists in all daily
activities related to department workflow while knowing and acting
in accordance with established policies and procedures. This
position assists in the procurement, preparation, delivery, return,
and restocking of medications, and maintains the ability to use all
equipment and technology necessary to fulfill job responsibilities
effectively and efficiently. This technician also facilitates
exceptional customer service to both internal and external
customers and is responsible for contributing to a positive work
environment.What you will do in this role:
- You will maintain strong knowledge of hospital policies and
government regulations and dispenses accordingly.
- You will consult with physicians and nursing staff regarding
patient reactions, errors and complaints.
- You will assist with quality improvement initiatives, inventory
and ordering of pharmaceuticals.
- You will monitor, record and communicate as appropriate
utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- You will follow Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.What qualifications you will need:
- TN State Pharmacy Tech license required
- PTCB Certification required
- Hospital experience required. This role requires you to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal
law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Parkridge Medical Center is a 270+ bed hospital. We are
near downtown Chattanooga. We feature comprehensive diagnostic,
medical, and surgical services. These services include
cardiovascular surgery and cancer treatment. These services include
intensive care, orthopedic and spine surgery, and rehabilitation.
The facility includes a state of the art neurosurgery program.
Patients also have access to OB-GYN services. Patients have access
to a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. They also have access
to (NICU) and behavioral health treatment centers for children and
adults."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the
patient's family first, and the really great institutions will
provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the
individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Pharmacy Technician II opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Chattanooga , Pharmacy Technician II, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!