Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - 7pm-7am
Company: Health Center at Standifer Place
Posted on: November 25, 2022
: Full Time LPN, 7pm-7am: . Competitive Pay. Great Benefits
Package. Perfect Attendance Incentive. Mileage Reimbursement (for
travel more than 30 miles one way to work) and many more things to
offer. Special limited time offer for nurses for 7p/7a shift hired
before 10/15/2022, explained during interview.: LPN Summary: Our
LPNs provide resident care by utilizing the nursing process in
assessment, planning and implementation of care. They exhibit
organizational abilities related to work flow and prioritizing
resident care needs. They use current standards of practice and
follow current facility policy and procedures while providing
resident care. They support the mission of The Health Center at
Standifer Place and exemplifies The Better Way through leadership
and demeanor. They represent the center in a positive manner both
in the medical community and in the community as a whole. Education
and Training: * Graduate from a nursing program accredited by the
* Maintains a current unencumbered licensed to practice in the
state where employed
* Seeks opportunities for personal and professional growth.
* Attends continuing education offerings and through teaching and
mentoring, contributes to the ongoing education of partners under
his/her supervision: Job Knowledge and Capabilities: * Our LPNs are
responsible for maintaining clinical competency as evidenced by
application of integrated nursing knowledge and skills, leadership
and communication skills.
* Utilize the nursing process in assessment, planning and
* Exhibit organizational ability related to work flow, by
prioritizing to meet the patient's care need.
* Integrate current standards of practice as well as local, state,
and federal regulations related to nursing services in the care of
* Practice continuous quality improvement thinking and problem
solving skills: Specific Duties and Responsibilities: * Working
with the interdisciplinary care team, to assure accurate patient
assessment and to develop/revise individualized plans of care.
* Maintains open and ongoing communication with patients and
* Provide opportunity and encouragement for patients and their
families to participate in decision making.
* Assure that nursing partners have been assigned duties
* Make rounds, with specific attention to high acuity patients
* Monitor unit/units to ensure that appropriate nursing care
(according to established policies and procedures) is being
provided and that the medical staff and families are being notified
of changes in patients condition
* Assume responsibility for assisting with medications and
treatments as needed.
* Assist with admitting patients and processing of medical staff
orders as required.
* Assist with the hiring, supervision, and orientation of new
* Assures the personal dignity and physical safety of each patient.
Assist patients to attain the highest level of self-care
* Assist the medical staff during rounds.
* Supervise nursing partners as assigned. Complete performance
evaluations as required (two times per year).
* Make changes in staffing schedule as indicated by absence and
illness and contact additional help to assure staffing levels are
maintained in order to meet the care needs of patients.
* Carry out personnel disciplinary action(s) promptly and
effectively as stated in personnel policies and amendments.
* Maintains the security of the premises and direct unauthorized
persons coming on the premises to leave. Calls security for
assistance as needed.
* Performs additional duties as assigned.
* Relieve other shifts if needed
* Ability and willingness to be assigned work on different units
according to staffing needs
* Ability to work in settings were patients' needs, actions, and
responses to others are widely varied, where unpredictable
reactions and/or emergencies occur, and where your immediate,
professional and compassionate action is required.:
Keywords: Health Center at Standifer Place, Chattanooga , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - 7pm-7am, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!