Registered Nurse - PSYCH
Company: Jackson Nurse Professionals
Posted on: November 24, 2022
A new PSYCH position is open for Registered Nurses with experience
caring for patients with mental disabilities or disorders, enabling
them to function and lead a normal life, for a 13 week contract at
a state-of-the-art area hospital.
Experience an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson
Nurse Professionals where Traveling Nurses have been building
rewarding careers since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License
- 12 months PSYCH experience in an acute-care setting within the
last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by
location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients,
that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text,
phone, or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you
more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and
locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Nurse Professionals, Chattanooga , Registered Nurse - PSYCH, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!