Registered Veterinary Technician
Company: Mission Veterinary Partners
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Overview:West Rome Animal Hospital is seeking a Full time,
experienced Registered Veterinary Technician to join our team!
Location: 2012 Shorter Ave. Rome, GA 30165Compensation:
$20-25/hrShift Details: Full Time (30+hours/week), Rotational
Weekends/Holidays, 10hr shiftsWest Rome Animal Clinic is a small
animal hospital practicing medical, surgical, and dental care for
highly valued patients while offering excellent client service.
WRAC has been serving the greater Rome area for over 60 years. We
are AAHA Accredited and a Certified Feline Friendly small-animal
exclusive hospital. Our mission is to treat all pets with kindness,
dignity and respect. With a new facility built in 2014, this busy,
state of the art veterinary hospital is focused on gold-standard
care. This is an excellent opportunity for growth in a practice
with experienced, caring, and competent staff.Benefits we
- Industry leading pay for you, discounts for your furry
- Medical, vision and dental benefits package.
- 401k program with company match starting day 1!
- A yearly scrub allowance for all employees.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on work-life harmony - You'll
get PTO and have the time to use it!
- Free virtual yoga, fitness and meditation classes for ALL
- Free virtual registered dietitian lead wellness, nutrition and
cooking classes for ALL employees.
- Quarterly bonus opportunities!
- Customized learning and developmental
opportunities!Responsibilities:How you'll make an impact:
- Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not
limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery and
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related
information in patient files. Review medical records, estimates or
discharge instructions with clients.
- Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in clients.
Answer practice phone lines.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment
maintenance as directed.
- Support a work environment and culture that values critical
thinking, problem solving, engagement, inclusion and diversity at
all levels.Qualifications:Ideal qualifications:
- 1+ years of technician experience required.
- Veterinary Technician Certification or Licensure (CVT, RVT, LVT
or LVMT) specific positions also available!
- Have minimum of 3-6 months experience monitoring anesthesia and
performing exam room tech duties.
- Be able to draw blood from both Jugular and Cephalic. Be able
to place an IV Catheter.#IND123 #ZR
Keywords: Mission Veterinary Partners, Chattanooga , Registered Veterinary Technician, Healthcare , Rome, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!