Physician / Ophthalmology / Georgia / Permanent / Ophthalmology $450,000+ Job
Company: The Medicus Firm
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Outpatient Ophthalmology - Georgia
Seeking an Ophthalmologist to join thriving team for their trauma
service and to help with the addition of their new Eye
- Hospital-employed position - Traditional practice on the
outpatient side; also see surgical patients and responsibilities
for consults through the trauma service (low consult volumes
- 4 or 5 day work week (36 patient hours)
- $400,000 base salary guarantee + wRVUs
- Ability to earn more income for taking addition call - earn an
additional $35,000 annually!
- $40,000 signing bonus and $10,000 relocation allowanceAbout the
- Conveniently located between Atlanta, Chattanooga, and
- Cost of Living 14% Lower than National Average!
- Endless Entertainment Options! Exceptional restaurants, unique
and lively downtown, outdoor recreations, shopping and the arts,
including a symphony orchestra and festivals
- Year-Round Warmth = Outdoors Anytime!
- Family-Friendly Suburb with Top-Performing Public & Private
Schools (Public schools ranked among Top 50 in the state of the
Georgia in 2021)
- Has been designated a Top 100 Place to Live in America by
Forbes MagazineReference: OPH 21450
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Chattanooga , Physician / Ophthalmology / Georgia / Permanent / Ophthalmology $450,000+ Job, Healthcare , Rome, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!