Medical Laboratory Technologist
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Actalent is currently looking for Medical Laboratory
Technologist or Medical Technologist in the Knoxville area. Job
- Performs test procedures in all departments of the laboratory:
blood bank, coagulation, chemistry, hematology, microbiology,
- special procedures, urinalysis, etc.
- Follows all laboratory and hospital policies and procedures
related to testing, specimen collections, quality control, result
verifications, reporting procedures, infection control,
maintenance, lab and public safety, etc.
- Identify, diagnose and repair issues that may arise with the
- Verify all test results and ensure that they are correctly
matched with the specimenJob Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience as an MLT or MT
- Must be licensed MLT or MT in the state of Tennessee
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: ACtalent, Chattanooga , Medical Laboratory Technologist, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!