Medical Assistant at A Pattern Solutions
Company: A Pattern Solutions
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionA Pattern Medical Clinic is a company in
Cleveland, TN. We are agile and creative.The Medical Assistant
completes a wide variety of patient care activities and
accommodative services for patients and staff. He/She will be
responsible for assisting physicians with patient care, clerical,
environmental and organizational tasks. He/She will also be
responsible for appointment scheduling and chart management.
Provides information to patients so they may fully utilize and
benefit from the clinic services. Conveys a positive image of the
clinic. Assists with procedures as requested by physician and
complies with patient needs as appropriate. All other duties as
assigned.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares patients for examination by taking vital signs,
obtaining pertinent history and any other data by interview,
observation, inspection, auscultation, and palpation as necessary
in the office. Notifies practitioner of any patient allergies.
Charts must be prepped prior to the physician entering room.
Documents appropriate information in chart such as test results,
practitioner last note, etc.
- Communicates assessment data in an organized manner by
recording, updating, and verbalizing pertinent information to the
physician. Also completes assessment of patients by phone,
communicates information to the physician and relays the
physician's instructions to the patient.
- Responsible for ongoing patient education as indicated by
- Perform COVID-19, flu, and strep tests.
- Manage front desk calls, appointment scheduling, etc.
- Maintains standards of high patient care. Provides direct
patient care by competently performing professional nursing
- Notifies patients and/or other appropriate individuals of
laboratory and other medical test results as directed by
physicians. Is responsible for documenting all communication and/or
attempted communication with the patient and/or other appropriate
- Performs clinical duties to include setting up surgery room and
preparation for procedures, assuring cleanliness, and orderliness
of procedure rooms. Restocking room and supplies. Checking
equipment for proper functioning and performing necessary
housekeeping duties to ensure the efficient management of the
- Responsible for pulling up x-rays digitally from local
hospitals for physicians to review prior to entering the exam
- Responsible for checking voice mails daily and completed by end
of the day.
- Responsible for cast and splint application, sterile technique
and cleaning of surgical instruments, and maintaining spore
- Must handle patient information in a confidential manner (HIPPA
- Applies knowledge of sterile techniques and OSHA
- Maintains awareness of practice activities, policies, and
procedures. Reports any observed failure of compliance with the
policies and procedures to MD or HR personnel.
- Maintains knowledge of all products and procedures the practice
- Participates in training, orientation, and staff development
- Confidential Data: Must comply with all laws and policies on
confidentiality of patient information, data, and records.
- All other duties as assigned.ABILITIES:
- Ability to analyze complex data and draw conclusions.
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and
- Ability to establish/maintain effective working relationships
with patients, clinical staff, and the public.
- Ability to competently use Microsoft Office, including Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, and appropriate practice management
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Certified Medical Assistant required.
- Previous patient care experience required.
- Must have strong computer, communication, and organizational
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand; walk; and sit. The employee is
regularly required to see, talk, and hear. The employee is
regularly required to use hands to manipulate, handle, or
- Ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light
work, but which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or
pulling of objects and materials of lightweight (5-10 pounds).
- Tasks require visual perception and discrimination. Vision
abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.'
Keywords: A Pattern Solutions, Chattanooga , Medical Assistant at A Pattern Solutions, Healthcare , Benton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!