Mental Health Tech (Supportive Housing)
Company: Helen Ross McNabb Center
Posted on: August 6, 2022
*Supportive Housing Milieu Counselor*
The Supportive Housing Milieu Counselor is responsible for the
implementation and monitoring of daily activities for clients
involved in the Supportive Housing Program. Encourages client
involvement, builds upon individual strengths, and emphasizes
*Schedule*: There are three shifts each of the seven days each
week: 1st shift is 7am-3pm, 2nd shift is 3pm to 11pm, and 3rd shift
is 11pm to 7am. Must be able to work flexible hours based on the
needs of the program. This is a 40 hour/week position.
*Travel*: Staff should be eligible for certified driver status in
order to meet all expectations of this position, including
transportation of clients in a Center van.
*Equipment/Technology*: Computer skills needed to complete our
online documentation and to send/receive electronic communication
to other staff members as well as to complete daily/weekly time
* HS/Equivalent: Starting salary approximately $13.88 and up based
on education and relevant experience.
* Bachelors: Starting salary approximately $16.70 and up based on
education and relevant experience.
*REQUIREMENTS* - Supportive Housing Milieu Counselor
*Education/Knowledge: ** H.S diploma or equivalent and up
*Experience*: * One year experience in the social work field or a
behavioral health setting will be considered.
* Applicants should possess the ability to relate to individuals
and families of varied ethnic and cultural backgrounds, ages,
educational levels, and economic circumstances with respect and
* Excellent verbal, written, and computer skills are necessary in
order to work effectively and collaboratively with clients,
collaborating agencies, and community professionals, as well as
maintaining proper documentation.
* Clinical staff members must possess reliable transportation, the
ability to acquire an F endorsement on driver's license, and
*Physical*: * Exposure to biological hazards.
* Hearing of normal and soft tones as well as close eye work.
* Valid driver's license.
* Lifting up to 50 lbs.
* Pushing/pulling up to 150 lbs.
* Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and
* To ensure the safety of the clients and staff, this position
requires certification in and adequate implementation of verbal
de-escalation techniques (Handle with Care). Job Types: Full-time,
Part-time Pay: $13.88 - $16.70 per hour Benefits:
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Overnight shift
* Weekend availability Education:
* High school or equivalent (Required) Work Location: One
Keywords: Helen Ross McNabb Center, Chattanooga , Mental Health Tech (Supportive Housing), Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!