Medical Assistant / Tech : Chattanooga, TN (Full-
Company: Superior Health Consulting
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionMedical Assistant / TechLooking to hire in the
following locations/surrounding areas:Chattanooga,
TNResponsibilitiesLooking for a skilled employee to provide
assessments for physicians and provide supplemental monitoring and
optimized detection of cardiovascular, neurological and metabolic
conditions associated with a multitude of adverse health events.
Our product provides physicians and health professionals with
convenient, cost-effective solutions for clinical testing and
optimized patient assessment.A Medical Assistant or Tech is
responsible for providing the screening of medical records of
patients that are in need of the assessment and to perform the
testing to the patients. Superior Health Consulting is looking for
someone that can create a positive relationship with the patients
and physicians we work with. They will also help the physician with
medical record documentation and day to day operations. Must be
flexible with late hours, some weekends, a friendly attitude, and
enjoys interacting with providers and patients. The applicant needs
to have some experience with computer skills. Our goal is to
provide excellent care with exceptional patient encounters that
start with you!
- Perform medical record reviews of patient charts.
- Perform ANS testing and EKG testing.
- Transcribe and document assessment from testing into the
electronic health record.
- Communicate among others.
- Helps assist the medical assistants when needed.
- Strong work ethic.Qualifications:
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Preferred Medical Assistant. Little to no experience
- Friendly/outgoing attitude towards patients.
- Easily able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Background check and drug test.Benefits: Superior Health
Consulting also offers a comprehensive benefits plan: paid vacation
and holidays.Job Type: Full-Time
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Superior Health Consulting, Chattanooga , Medical Assistant / Tech : Chattanooga, TN (Full-, Healthcare , Chattanooga, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!